When you or a family member has been in a serious accident in South Carolina your life is changed forever. Since the end of the last century, the Charleston accident lawyers at Howell and Christmas, LLC, have been dedicated to protecting your rights and the rights of the injured and their families in South Carolina.
You can trust that your lawyers at this firm will fight for you to get all of the medical treatment, compensation and other damages you are entitled to under the law. We have over 30 years of combined legal experience and represent accident victims and injured workers from all across this great state. Many clients represented by your lawyers also live outside of South Carolina and throughout the United States.
Your experienced South Carolina injury attorneys and staff are ready to go to court and fight for you to recover all of the compensation you deserve for your injuries, including recovery for your medical bills, lost wages and other damages that you have suffered. Do not trust the insurance company to treat you fairly. You need experienced legal representation to protect you and your family. Call now to receive a FREE CONFIDENTIAL CONSULTATION, AT NO COST, AND WITH NO OBLIGATION.
Our promise to you as your Charleston, SC accident lawyers and staff at Howell and Christmas, LLC is to be dedicated to providing you with prompt professional legal services with the compassion and integrity you expect. We have two locations to conveniently serve you but understand that you may not be able to come to our office if you have been injured in a car accident, suffered an on the job injury or have become disabled from some other serious accident. That is why your attorneys are available to meet with you in your home or hospital room. Weekend and after hours appointments are also available to better serve you.
What Would You Like To Learn About?
- South Carolina Car Accidents
- Work Accdients In South Carolina
- Longshoremen Accidents
- South Carolina Job Accidents
- Federal Longshore & Harbor Workers Accidents
- Jones Act Seaman Injuries
- Railroad/FELA Accidents
- Defense Base Act
- Veterans Disability Benefits
- How Do I Know If I Am Entitled To Workers' Compensation Benefits?
- How Do I Get Medical Treatment After I've Been Injured on the Job?
- My Workers' Compensation Claim Was Denied. What Do I Do?
- What is a Workers' Compensation Claim?
- You've Been Asked to Return to Work Before You Are Ready
- Workers' Compensation: Cases of Paraplegia and Quadriplegia
- Workers' Compensation: Out-of-Pocket Costs?
- How Long Will My Workers' Compensation Case Take?
- How Do I Know If I Have a Valid Workers Compensation Case?
- Workers' Compensation Benefit: Reimbursement for Mileage
Free Confidential Consultation
Have you or a loved one been seriously hurt in an accident? We can help. Just call or e-mail Howell and Christmas, LLC today to learn your rights. The initial consultation is absolutely free with no obligation and no cost to you. If we take your case, the contingency attorneys fees are calculated before client expenses. The client is responsible for expenses. Just click on "Ask a Lawyer" and send us your questions. Let one of our Charleston accident lawyers give you straight answers to everything you want to know.
- Former Employee Faces Criminal Charge for Alleged Assault/Abuse at Mt. Pleasant Nursing Home Your lawyers in Charleston at Howell and Christmas, LLC recently read a Post and Courier article concerning of a horrifying incident of nursing home ....
- Engineering Shortcuts Lead to Building Collapse and Serious On the Job Injuries Similar to the last blog entry posted by your Charleston personal injury attorneys, today's post also concerns the Dallas Cowboys. But unlike the last ....
- Late Night Drunk Driving Accident Involving Two Dallas Cowboys As BIG football fans, your South Carolina accident lawyers at Howell and Christmas, LLC have posted numerous articles concerning America's most ....
- Icy, Wintry Road Conditions Pose Serious Danger to South Carolina Motorists With the weather getting colder in (some parts of) South Carolina, your Charleston personal injury attorneys are reminded of an auto and trucking ....
- South Carolina High School Student Arrested After Several Weapons Discovered On School Property In the wake of the elementary school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut that claimed 26 lives, 20 of which were young children, a South Carolina teen ....
- CPSC Study Warns Parents of Potential Dangers Posed by Toppling Televisions It most likely isn't a parent's primary concern when purchasing a new television set, and may only arise as a secondary thought, but a new study by ....
- Report On New Study Shows That Concussion Effects May Linger Well After Child's Initial Injury It is a regular point of discussion on the law blogs posted by your Charleston brain injury attorneys, the effects of concussions on children and ....
- Town of Mt. Pleasant Considers Texting While Driving Ban As members and residents of the Mt. Pleasant community, your personal injury attorneys at Howell and Christmas, LLC are highly interested when the ....
HOWELL AND CHRISTMAS
IS ACTIVE IN OUR COMMUNITY
Howell and Christmas not only care about ALL children in our community – we are taking action to protect them.
Howell and Christmas has always made protecting our children one of our highest priorities. In addition to our traditional role of securing responsibility for our young clients who are victims of accidents and abuse, we are now expanding our efforts to protect our children, even those who are not our clients. Recently we launched our “Helmets for Kids” program. The program aims to supply, free of charge, bicycle, skateboard, and scooter helmets to deserving children in our community. A large quantity of our first shipment of new helmets have now arrived, and attorney Howell is in talks with local law enforcement to supply police cars with new helmets that officers may hand out to young cycling children that police encounter in their patrols. The aim is to focus the distribution in the more economically depressed neighborhoods where the children’s parents may not be able to afford new helmets.
Accident attorneys Howell and Christmas, LLC are proud sponsors of the WCBD-TV NBC Channel 2 Charleston "Cool Schools Award" and are very proud to have awarded the Rollings Middle School of the Arts in Summerville with the Channel 2 Cool Schools Award.