Charleston Car Accident Lawyer
If you have been in an auto accident in Charleston, Berkeley, or Dorchester Counties in South Carolina, or any other area of our state, your life can be turned upside down. You will have medical bills to address, the property damage to your vehicle, and you may not be able to return to work so that you can earn money to pay all of your other bills. Don’t make the mistake of trying to deal with the insurance company yourself. Give yourself the peace of mind that comes with hiring an experienced trial lawyer to represent you.
Charleston car accident lawyer Howell spent the first portion of his career working for the insurance companies, defending automobile wreck cases in courtrooms across South Carolina. He knows the tactics that insurance companies use to minimize the value of injured people’s claims. Therefore, he also knows how to maximize our client’s claims.
Our goal at Howell and Christmas, LLC is simple: Maximize your monetary recovery.
A Clear Danger - As the trucking industry continues to grow, trucking accidents are increasingly common. When sharing the road with these heavyweights, you are at a clear disadvantage: in trucking accidents, individuals in the passenger vehicles account for 98% of deaths. Because trucking companies usually have experienced legal teams and are experienced in negotiating settlements with victims, they will often less than you deserve, and leave you with high medical bills and lost wages that are not appropriately covered in the settlement.
Get What You Deserve - Because there is no formula to determine the real cost of an accident, an experienced lawyer can help you determine what you are entitled to, and represent your rights against the big trucking corporations.
Tractor Trailer Accidents
Our firm is here to support you in any cases involving tractor trailer accidents. Please contact us for additional information on this area.
We Can Help
Questions? We can help. Just click on "Ask a Lawyer" and send us your questions. Let one of our Charleston car accident lawyers give you straight answers to all your legal questions.
And remember, YOU OWE US NOTHING UNLESS WE WIN YOUR CASE, should you choose to hire our personal injury firm.
Have questions about injuries caused by a car accident? Let our car accident lawyers at Howell and Christmas, LLC, help. The initial consultation is absolutely free. If we take your case, the contingency attorneys fees are calculated before client expenses. The client is responsible for expenses. Just click on " Ask a Lawyer " and send us your questions. Let one of our Charleston car accident lawyers give you straight answers to all your legal questions.
- Late Night Drunk Driving Accident Involving Two Dallas Cowboys As BIG football fans, your South Carolina accident lawyers at Howell and Christmas, LLC have posted numerous articles concerning America's most ....
- Icy, Wintry Road Conditions Pose Serious Danger to South Carolina Motorists With the weather getting colder in (some parts of) South Carolina, your Charleston personal injury attorneys are reminded of an auto and trucking ....
- Greenville Man Sentenced in Connection with Fatal, Single-Vehicle Drunk Driving Accident Today your Charleston negligence attorney took note of an article coming from the South Carolina Upstate in which a Greenville man was sentenced after ....
- Town of Mt. Pleasant Considers Texting While Driving Ban As members and residents of the Mt. Pleasant community, your personal injury attorneys at Howell and Christmas, LLC are highly interested when the ....
- Smartphone App and Educational Initiative Aim to Curb Teen Distracted Driving If you receive the Howell and Christmas, LLC monthly newsletter, you may have read an article in May's publication that focuses on "Distracted ....
- Charleston, SC Attorneys Review Recent Teen Auto Accidents and Child Injuries An 18-year-old high school student died early Sunday morning after sustaining severe chest and head injuries in a two-vehicle car accident, according ....