iPhone Catches Fire In Woman’s Pants
Cell phones are a teenager’s constant companion, but a young lady in Maine suffered burns on her body after her iPhone malfunctioned. She had just sat down, and heard a popping sound coming from her back pocket. After seeing smoke, she stopped, dropped and rolled to put out the flames, saving her from serious injury….
South Carolina Attorney General Sues Major Pharmaceutical Manufacturer
Your Charleston drug and medication injury attorneys recently learned of a major lawsuit involving South Carolina and the diabetes drug Avandia. Our State’s Attorney General’s Office is suing GlaxoSmithKline PLC, the maker of Avandia, alleging a widespread pattern of fraudulent behavior. According to the lawsuit, filed in Spartanburg County on May 17, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) used…