Hanahan, home to over 12,000, is located in South Carolina’s Lowcountry region approximately 30 minutes from Charleston. Hanahan is included in the North Charleston-Charleston Urbanized Area and the larger North Charleston-Charleston- Summerville Metropolitan Statistical Area according to the United States Census. The city was recognized in 1972, prior the region was part of Berkeley County.
Hanahan is primarily a residential city, with only few commercial businesses located within it’s city limits. Most of the businesses in Hanahan are linked with larger businesses surround Charleston’s port. The Naval Consolidated Brig is located in the southern part of the city, as well as the Navy’s Nuclear Power School. Hanahan is governed by a council-administrator style of government, which is presided over by the town mayor.
Hanahan personal injury lawyers and workers compensation attorneys at Howell and Christmas want to represent you or your loved one. If you have been severely injured you should not complicate you recovery by trying to deal with the legal issues associated with a personal injury. We experience dealing with personal injury cases and will make every effort to make your recovery hassle free. Personal injuries are not expected; therefore, they disrupt your ever day life. Leave the medical bills, insurance companies, and litigation process to us, so you can begin your physical and mental recovery. Call us today for a free consultation.
Howell and Christmas has two offices in the Charleston area. Files are primarily handled out of our Mount Pleasant office.
Directions from Hanahan to our Mount Pleasant office are as follows:
- start going Southwest on Highland Park Road toward Brand Street, Highland Park Road becomes Hanahan Road
- turn slight Left onto Rivers Avenue/ US-52 E/ US-78 E,
- turn Right onto Aviation Avenue, take the I-26 East ramp toward Charleston
- merge onto I-26 East, take the US-17 North exit, exit 220, toward Mount Pleasant/Georgetown
- merge onto US-17 North
- take a left onto Mathis Ferry Road, our office is number 250 on the left, we are located in suite 102
Directions to our North Charleston office from Hanahan are as follows:
- start going Southwest on Highland Park Road toward Brand Street,
- Highland Park Road becomes Hanahan Road
- turn slight Left onto Rivers Avenue/ US-52 E/ US-78 E
- turn slight Left onto Remount Road, our office is number 1495 Remount Road on the right