At Howell & Christmas, LLC, our goal is to help victims of personal injuries in Holly Hill and throughout South Carolina. If you’ve suffered an injury due to the negligence of someone else, contact us today to schedule a free consultation. Our experienced Holly Hill personal injury attorneys will review your case with you, and determine whether you may be entitled to a monetary award for your injuries.
Common Types of Personal Injury Cases
While a personal injury can technically happen any time you are injured as the result of the negligence of another person, there are a number of common causes. Some of these include:
- Car accidents: Automobile accidents may be the result of speeding, read-end collisions, drunk driving, hit-and-run incidents, illegal street racing, distracted driving, and texting.
- Truck accidents: Truck drivers often work long shifts, which can cause them to be tired or distracted behind the wheel. Injuries resulting from truck accidents can be severe, because trucks are so much bigger than other types of vehicles.
- Motorcycle accidents: While motorcycles are a quick, easy, and fuel-efficient way to get around, they offer little protection to the driver and/or passenger when involved in an accident. Also, many motorists fail to take the necessary precautions to protect motorcyclists on the road, which can make them liable for your injuries.
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents: Like motorcyclists, bicyclists and pedestrians are vulnerable on the road. Many times, drivers simply don’t see people riding bicycles, or fail to yield to pedestrians in crosswalks.
- And more, including: slip-and-fall accidents, swimming pool accidents, dog bites; work-related injuries, premise liability, product liability, and police misconduct.
The Howell & Christmas, LLC Difference
At Howell & Christmas, LLC, we understand that behind the cases we handle are people who are facing all sorts of difficulties in their lives. Many of our clients are no longer able to enjoy the active lifestyle they did in the past, and it is our job to help them get the financial compensation they deserve for their injuries.
Our experienced legal team takes the time to understand all the facts and circumstances surrounding your case, the specific issues you are facing both personally as well as financially, and work with you to help you get the full compensation you are entitled to. Our goal is simple: to handle the legal aspect of your accident so you can focus on healing and rebuilding your life.
Schedule a Free Consultation Today
At Howell & Christmas, LLC, our personal injury attorneys are able to meet with you or your loved one in the hospital room, your Holly Hill home, or wherever else is convenient for you.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation. You can reach us any time day or night by telephone. The consultation is confidential, and there is no obligation to retain our firm.