Located approximately 70 miles north of Columbia and 15 miles south of Charlotte, North Carolina, Rock Hill is an ideal location to live. Rock Hill’s humid subtropical climate allows locals to enjoy a reasonable season changes year long, but is still warm enough to enjoy outdoor activities year round. Winthrop University is located is Rock Hill, as well as York Technical College and Clinton Junior College. The city is named after a large hill composed of flint rock and much of the rock was removed to make way and to be used for materials in the construction of the railroad between Columbia and Charlotte.
Rock Hill is proud to be the location for two popular civil rights movement events. When entering the city limits Rock Hill’s signs boast the quote “No room for racism,” exemplifying how inviting and friendly the people of Rock Hill are. The city is headquarters of the NCAA South Atlantic Conference and the South Atlantic Conference commissioner, Doug Echols, is not only the commissioner, he is the mayor of Rock Hill as well. When visiting Rock Hill one may recognize parts of the city because it has been featured in two popular movies, “The Patriot,” and “Asylum.”
Rock Hill severe personal injury and workers’ compensation lawyers at Howell and Christmas want to represent you and get you the retribution you deserve. Our attorneys have years of experience representing clients in workers’ compensation cases and personal injury cases. We understand that when one falls victim to a sever personal injury, it is an extremely hard time for the individual as well as the family. If you are unable to come to our office, we will come visit you in your hospital room or home. Please call us today for a free consultation. We will help you get on the road to recovery and fight for your lost wages and compensation.
We have two offices in Charleston, South Carolina, to serve you. Files are primarily handled out of the Mount Pleasant office.
Directions to our North Charleston office from Rock Hill are as follows:
- Merge onto I-77 South toward Columbia
- Merge onto I-26 East via the exit on the Left towards Charleston
- take the East Aviation Exit, exit 211B, toward Remount Road
- merge onto Aviation Avenue, turn right onto Rivers Avenue/ US-52 E/ US-78 E
- take a slight left onto Remount Road, 1495 Remount Road will be on your right
Directions to our Mount Pleasant office from Rock Hill:
- Merge onto I-77 South towards Columbia,
- merge onto I-26 East via the exit on the left towards Charleston
- merge onto US-17 N via exit 220 toward Mount Pleasant/Georgetown
- turn left onto Mathis Ferry Road, our office is number 250 of the left, we are located in suite 102.
Here are the areas of practice we serve in Rock Hill: